Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas from PDA Camp One Dec 24

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas that I'm not seeing this holiday season. It is raining this afternoon but we quit work about noon. Some had to take showers so had to get to the Y before 12. I had the privilege of staying in Wes Carter's RV last night as there are so few in camp. We didn't want to start a kerosene heater for my one tent. It was so neat to turn on lights, read by electric lights instead of a flash light. I got to take a hot shower this morning. I will stay there again tonite as the Carters went to Jacksonville FL for several days. You could say I'm house sitting for them.

We will be going to services tonite at Gautier Presby at 5 pm, then to dinner. See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home