Friday, May 11, 2007

Back home in Oregon May 11

I arrived home Wed afternoon May 9. I had a very good flight and arrived early at each stop. I flew from New Orleans to Los Angeles to Portland. I ended up spending Tues night at Luling, LA which is a PDA village on the south edge of New Orleans. The worksite manager there had been a manager last April 06 so we had a good time visiting. There were no volunteers in the village this week. They are in the process of replacing all the pods due to a defect and building a new kitchen. An older couple are managing the village and no young adults.

I don't know when I may be going back to the Gulf coast so I'm open to the Lord's leading. I did tell the Red Cross I would be available for deployment for the summer and the storms have really started already this year. I'm feeling well and rested but this last week was not busy or stressful for me which may have helped.

Thanks to all who read my blog and supported me or encouraged me in serving our Lord. May the Lord bless you.
Phyllis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home