Saturday, November 25, 2006

Back home in OR Nov 25

I arrived in Portland OR close to midnight last night. It was an emotional trip for me as I traveled home. Brenda and Sophia met me at the plane. By the time I got my luggage and home it was another hour as I live about 40 min from the airport. Brenda (my daughter) and my 2 granddaughters (her neices) had been staying at my place since Tues. The girls were out of school so Brenda was babysitting while their mom and dad worked.

It was cold here - lower 30's but we had partial sunshine which was nice. I need the sunshine. Temps this weekend are to be cold and possible snow Mon so the cold is following me whereever I go.

I got my pictures developed and put on poster board to display in church on Sun. They are having a reception for me as I guess they missed me while I was gone those 3 months. I will have more details to follow tomorrow.

Phyllis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home